Flipper Nano Algae Magnet Cleaner with Scraper
- Designed for smaller tanks - Up to 1/4" (6mm) or 25 Gallons
- Unique orienting buoyancy for easy retrieval of the cleaner every time.
- Ultra low profile design allows cleaning in hard to reach areas of the tank.
- Scraper/Scrubber Dimensions 3.5 X 1.5 X .5 inches
The Flipper Nano can be used on glass tanks up to 6mm (¼") thickness or about 25 Gallons. Flipper's patented design creates the only 2 in 1 aquarium cleaner that can FLIP from scrubber to scraper simply by rotating the handle. Complete cleaning without ever getting your hands wet! It is the only aquarium cleaner you will ever need!
Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a 3mm gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapping sand, and thus reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!
Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval. Plus, Flipper is nearly neutral buoyancy so it does not sink like a stone if the magnets are disengaged.
Includes Stainless Steel blade for glass tanks. It is suggested to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping and measures 3.75" x 2" x 1".
- Remove the handle from the glass at least 6" so there is no magnetic attraction from the inside cleaner.
- With the handle removed from the glass, rotate the handle 180°.
- Place the rotated handle back on the glass 2"-3" to either side of the inside cleaner (the top of the handle must be at the same level as the top of the inside cleaner).
- Slide the handle toward the inside cleaner and the cleaner with magically flip to the opposite side.
- Flipping works best in areas of the aquarium with low water currents.
- When flipping, keep the unit near the top of the tank away from sand and gravel.
- Be cautious using metal blade near gravel line and aquarium glass sealant.
- Magnets are STRONG, so avoid pinching fingers.
- Do not place Flipper next to cell phones or electric equipment.
|Shipping Option||All Shipping|