FritzZyme 460 SW Biological Conditioner 32oz
- Promotes a Clean, Clear & Healthy Aquarium
- Reduces & Simplifies Maintenance
- Bacteria Rapidly Digests Waste and Eliminates Foul Odors
FritzZyme 460 is a powerful probiotic blend of naturally occurring, environmentally friendly, live heterotrophic bacteria capable of digesting organic sludge common in aquariums. Sludge includes fish waste, leftover food and other decaying organic matter. Using FritzZyme 460 as part of a regular maintenance program will greatly reduce aquarium care including gravel vacuuming, water changes as well as prolonging filter media life. Rather than relying on freshwater bacteria to treat both fresh and saltwater, Fritz Industries has identified the species that naturally occur and perform best for each environment. FritzZyme 460 contains only species of bacteria native to saltwater. The bacteria in FritzZyme 460 are safe, non-toxic and non-pathogenic.
- Biological aquarium cleaner for saltwater
- Biologically Assists Nitrification
- Improves Water Clarity
- Improves Flow Through Filters
1. Initial dose, use 1 tsp (5 ml) per 5 US Gallons (19 L).
2. Maintenance dosing, use 1 tsp (5 ml) per 10 gallons (38 L).
3. Shake well, add directly to aquarium in an area of high flow to allow product to circulate. Turn off UV sterilizers for 48 hours after application.
4. NOTE: An earthy odor is normal — a natural result of biological activity. Odor will quickly dissipate when adding product to aquarium. Color variation is normal
|Shipping Option||All Shipping|