JBL Floaty XL Blade
- Easy to use
- Patented edge protection
- Convenient to use, access hard-to-reach spots
Separate the swimming internal element from the external element and lay it on the water next to the aquarium pane. Hold external element close to the aquarium pane to attract the swimming part. Move the magnet from the outside with light circular movements over the aquarium pane surface.
A protruding cleaning edge even allows access into hard-to-reach spots, such as behind technical aquarium devices. Reaches into corners easily without you getting your hands wet. With the blunt blade insert you even can remove very stubborn deposits (e.g. calcareous algae).
The edge protection, patented by JBL, protects the silicone seams with the help of angled edges. The swimming internal element can’t fall into the gravel, causing trapped gravel stones to scratch the pane. There is no need to “fish around” in the aquarium any more if the inner part becomes detached from the magnet.
- Cleans aquarium panes of 8 to 15 mm thickness conveniently and effectively: cleaning magnet with blade and floating internal element
- Easy to use: float the internal element on the water at the edge of the aquarium tank, use the external element to pull the internal part. Direct the magnet from the outside. Clean in circular movements
- Patented edge protection: protection of aquarium silicone seals thanks to bevelled edges, swimming internal element: no scratches on the pane caused by trapped gravel stones
- Convenient to use: accesses hard-to-reach spots thanks to angles cleaning edge (e.g. behind technical equipment), blunt blade insert for particularly stubborn deposits (e.g. calcareous algae), reach into corners without getting your hands wet
- Package content: 1 floating glass cleaning magnet
|Shipping Option||All Shipping|
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|