JBL PlanktonPur S2
- Treats for tropical fresh and saltwater fish and shrimps
- High nutritional value and optimal coloring
- No water clouding
Every fish lives off the plankton passing by in its natural habitat. JBL has managed to preserve pure arctic plankton straight after the fresh catch without using any artificial preservatives. That’s how fresh plankton can be fed to aquarium fish.
Further reasons to use JBL PlanktonPur:
High quality and gentle processing.
High liquid portion of 80 – 90% remains in the plankton.
Avoidance of preservatives but nevertheless preserved by means of heat process.
Up to 100% higher survival rate in fish breeding .
Up to 100% higher growth rate in juvenile fish.
A 3.5 times higher stress tolerance.
Enhancement of colour and well-being of the fish.
A 50% reduction of unwanted pattern in colouration.
An 18 times reduction of the bacterial density of the dangerous Vibrio species, compared to food enriched with Artemia nauplii.
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
- Varied diet: treats for tropical fresh and saltwater fish and shrimps. Fresh and pure plankton
- High nutritional value and optimal colouring thanks to natural astaxanthin: natural food from artic waters for aquarium fish from 2 to 6 cm in size
- No water clouding: better water quality thanks to better digestibility of the food, which reduces the fish excrement
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. Natural food from 100 % plankton
- Package contents: PlanktonPur S, for small fresh and saltwater fish
Feed 1 x daily with one stick. 2 g sticks supply an aquarium with up to 200 l.
Unopened the sticks can be kept for 3 years. Choose the size of the sticks (S or M) in accordance with the above stated consumption.
|Shipping Option||All Shipping|
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|