JBL The 7 Balls Root Fertilizer
- Primary care for plant roots
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth
- No phosphates and nitrates
Healthy plants prevent algae growth. Healthy plants prevent algae growth, supply oxygen, remove pollutants, offer hiding places and reduce pathogens.
Healthy plants = healthy fish
For the plants to flourish the following demands have to be met:
light as an energy source for CO2 photosynthesis, nutrients and trace elements as growth promoters.
JBL fertilizers supply the plants with all main nutrients and essential trace elements. This way the plants can absorb all the required nutrients they need over the leaves and roots, and deficiency symptoms (e.g. iron deficiency) are thus prevented.
- Primary care for plant roots: specially produced clay balls, loaded with nutrients, for freshwater aquariums
- Storage capacity for nutrients. No deficiency symptoms: important trace elements such as iron, minerals
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Strong root formation in plants is a sign of high nutrient absorption through the roots
- Package contents: 1 pack The 7 balls, 7 fertilizer balls. To use: depending on the size of the plant, press one or more balls into the root zone once a year
|Shipping Option||All Shipping|
|Applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations||Not Applicable|