Shipping Rates & Policies
Dry Goods Same Day Shipping Information and Rates
- Shipping is based on delivery within the 48 contiguous states. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, please make sure the physical address is correct
- Orders placed that contain multiple boxes may arrive at different times.
- Orders can be shipped Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air. Additional charges will be applied to the shopping cart
- Home Delivery shipping orders will be shipped via the least expensive way possible
Frozen and Refrigerated Food Shipping Information and Rates
- All frozen and refrigerated foods will be shipped 2nd Day Air
- Frozen orders are packed with ice and shipped 2nd Day Air on Wednesday morning for delivery on Friday
- Backorders cannot be accepted for frozen items so the items not shipped will need to be reordered
- Orders placed after 10:00 am CST on Wednesday will be shipped on the following Wednesday
If an order is placed that contains both Dry Goods and Frozen, Live Fish, Coral or Live Plants, the order may be split into separate orders.
Live Fish, Corals, Inverts, and Rock Shipping Policy & Rates
Our staff checks to ensure you receive the healthiest specimens. All live deliveries include our detailed Acclimation Guide to help you acclimate your purchases appropriately to your aquarium. Orders processed after 11:30 am CST will be shipped the following day.
Our 7-Day Guarantee is our guarantee that your Live Deliveries will be delivered alive and remain alive for a full 7 days from the shipping date.
Refer to the charts below for shipping costs and delivery times.
|Fish, Coral, and Inverts|
|Next Day Shipping||$29.99||Arrives before 4:30 pm CST|
|Priority Next Day Shipping||$44.99||Arrives before 10:30 am CST|
|Saturday Delivery Shipping||$49.99||Arrives before 3:00 pm CST|
Orders places on Friday will be shipped Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
|Second Day Shipping||$26.99||Arrives before 4:30 pm CST|
|Next Day Shipping||$39.99||Arrives before 10:30 am CST|
Orders places on Thursday with 2nd day shipping will be shipped Monday for a Wednesday delivery.
Live rock is shipped ground unless otherwise specified.
Important Shipping Information for All Live Items
All orders for live items are shipped are only available for delivery within the 48 contiguous states. Standard delivery days are Tuesday through Friday. Someone must be available to sign at the first delivery attempt.
Please note, If there is a delay with your credit card authorization, your order will be delayed.
Substitutions and/or Delayed Shipping
Due to seasonal availability, daily health inspections, and other considerations, sometimes live animals maybe unavailable for shipment. If this situation arises, we will ship the order if 70% of the dollar value of your order is available; hence, canceling the out of stock items.
A request for “Complete Shipment Only" may be requested when ordering. You may also request to have the order held for a future date of delivery. Please note, special requests may result in a shipping delay or order cancellation due to items being unavailable at the time of shipping. Placing an order to be delivered on a date in the future does not hold the items on the order, and items may be sold out before shipping can be completed. AquaNexus will not backorder any live items.
Should it be necessary to cancel a live order, please contact customer service. Please have your order number and billing address available when requesting a cancellation. Cancellation requests must be made before 11:30 am Central Standard Time. Order cancellations made after this time may have already shipped, and customer will be responsible for accepting the order.
Due to the specialized nature of packing and shipping live items, we are unable to accept returns of live fish, corals, or invertebrates. Please make sure you select your live items carefully before purchasing them.